Sunday, April 3, 2011

MARCH 2011

I did it----
I got this quilt all finished and hanging on the wall by mid March--
I just love it--was worth working on it for 8 years!!!





More Gardner Journal blocks stitched--


Tis the Season blocks done for March--
3 of them this month--



Counted cross stitch-by Novalee in France--




another black and white block done for this bom



Am quilting on this small wall hanging--


got this bom started--
love the blue-
am doing a second on too--

Did this quilt--then did not like the colors--
so gave it to Anne for a Hospice quilt--

Marchs bom done for the Log cabin quilt--


Got this Christmas top together and basted--
then actually started hand quilting it as it is still on the rather chilly/cold side here this year--so maybe I will get it finished now--


and am working on this once in awhile--
so have gotten a bit done again this month!!!

Purchase this month--

At Sues--
Jo Ann's sale--

At Village sampler--big flats
Online thread order--
some for the Tis the Season blocks--
some for me--
some for a gift--

on line fabric for me????

Green Fairy's--used in quilt I gave to Anne--


two more charm packs from Green Fairy's--
used wrong account--so these also cost me $32 in overdraft---????




got this cross stitch in the mail--
seen it on someone's blog site!!!!

A gift in the mail--from Nola--no reason--
except to say thank you for her winnings--
This is soooo cute--thank you Nola--
This is the one I had sent Nola---

Looks like I was busy again--
good for me---
also learned how to play the Wii games--
especially bowling--
And I made it through a "colon" testing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment