Sunday, April 22, 2012

APRIL 2012

Finished this quilt--
it is my own design and I started last year!!!
Filled up this box with lots of wool projects--
they are all prepped to be started!!!
Finished sewing together the Blessings Baskets from Temecula quilts --
was a basket a week sew along!!

This month's Hexie flowers--


I used up all the hexies I had cut--
so--had to prep more--

and here is what is done so far--

More done from the new batch--

This is how Anne finished the quilt top I gave her for Hospice--
Counted Cross stitch eggs are done--

March's word play pillow all done--


It is done--

Another block of the week --
this one from Homespun--





Wool felt projects--

and
Just love both of these!!!!

another bom from Raspberry rabbit--

and I got this one done--


A doll quilt all hand quilted--

Another quilt top finished--
this one is by 'Me and my sister'
and was in Quilt magazine and I used their last years fabrics!!

I got some of the smaller quilts all basted for hand quilting--

And I actually got this one all hand quilted--
this month's Schnibbles--
but decided I did not like the border--
so--
I changed it !!!!

Christmas ornament challenge--snowflake--

and our steps walking program came to an end!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment