Sunday, August 5, 2012

JULY'S WORK-

It has been some very hot and humid months here this year--
the grass has been brown since the middle of June--ouch!!!!

Vernadna Views is now all finished and hand quilted--
think this was one of the very first bom I did on the Internet!!!
the black Linden shawl is done and blocked--
love this cotton shawl--so comfy on!!!
Got this Christmas redwork finished--
Did my first pair of knitted gloves!!! easy--
Finally got to finish this Christmas top from a line at Sues that I got about 3 yrs ago--
and got another small wall hanging made from this years line--
More Hexie flowers--






And this quilt is all finished too--using a line from Anni Downs for Christmas 2012--
this is my own design--and  I had fun making this one--

Oh  my I know that I was busy all month doing something--
but this is all I could find in the files--
was pretty sure I did more Hexies--but---
time does fly when One is having fun--soooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment