Saturday, June 19, 2021

APRIL 2021

 

Kept stitching on this--I hated that white frame around each one--so easy to mess it up!!!!

More steps on the Harmony top-




Harmony got sewed together--all hand piecing--





This months 4 blocks from 'the book'

started making these dresden plate blocks--all hand pieced--



This months color is blue--
the yo-yo's
the '3' angels-


The blue heart (I did do more on this one in May-



This months dirty dozen for me is the basket blocks--

This is my main leaders n enders project--



what I worked on for hand quilting this month--

got my first air plants at the new plant store downtown--

another baby sweater finished



got me a new hand held camera and 2 new chips one for this camera and one for the big Cannon camera

celebrated Carolyn's 74th birthday down on the dock with 3 of her other friends--




No comments:

Post a Comment