Saturday, January 1, 2022

DEC

 Well--it's the last month of 2021--already--


two more blocks of Joy's--one if finished and one is prepped--
but these keep me busy--

#3
#4

#5
#6
#7
#8








a cute cross stitch is finished

Jenny's last vase is done--though--


I did later, decide to fill in the large gold flower!!



and I got 2 from this year and 2 from last year--Cross stitches all finished for displaying--
along with this embroidered Santa I did 3-4 years ago--



another sweater is done--plus I knitted a pink and white one for Miss Virginia's new great great grandbaby!!!


finished this--started it last Christmas!!!




And I finished off the year by finishing this Christmas quilt--yea!!!!

Now for my tree this year--
big one--
little one--on patio table that I was able to put in the kitchen and I am thinking of keeping the table in the kitchen after Christmas--

my red trucks all displayed in this piece--

Plants all decorated--

and part of the window sill--with Mom's nativity set and angels!!

gifts--loved them all--but June sent me a special one--



and see--Barbie has her wings!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment