Sunday, December 30, 2012

DECEMBER 2012



What got finished--
got the 2nd Jo morton quilt all quilted--
got a Crazy Challenge finished with the stitching and made up--
 and got all 12 of the Christmas stitched and totally finished--!!!!!!
got this top sewed together--did my own pattern/design here--like it!!!
and got this one done into a top--
This is a finish---

Here is the back--
this one got finished--
and here is the back--love it!!!
and one more hexie is finished--and have 4-5 more ready to stitch together--
table runner finished--
total of 3 finished--these used the 60 degree ruler--
and I also made these two mats with the ruler--
and then I got these done--
Scotty pillow--
teddy bear pillow--
and I have decided to give this one to my Anne--
she loves, blue, cats, and birds--and I will let here finish it into a pillow or wall hanging!!!

and I have knitted alot of dishcloths this month as I ran out of the ones I did last Jan.




got another counted cross stitch finished--


Was a good year with lots of finishes--


No comments:

Post a Comment