Thursday, January 24, 2013

JANUARY 2013

Here we go with another new year--
Finished another cross stitch that was started in 2012--
Another Hexie and two gifts that Alice gave me--the snowman and the 3 heart boxes--


My new challenge for 2013 to the blog friends ==
for Jan and Feb it is to work with wool/felt projects--
here is my first 2--owls--


Finished a little doll quilt made from scraps--

For Chookyblues SAL this year it is to make some small items this year--
the first one is from a book I had to order--
called Red Home--and it is thread catchers--make 3--
I actually made 4--did the base of this one wrong--but it will still get used somehow--

And am knitting lots of dishcloths for next year--
New dolly --
Jo Morton quilt--#3--
Got this little quilt all hand quilted--
Made 2 wool mice pincushions--
Another cross stitch finish from 2012--
And I got this one framed that I did get stitched in 2012--
Started a new cross stitch for 2013

Have started another Hexie quilt--


love making these fussy cut ones--

and I finally got #2 of the dolly quilts by Kathy made today--
and another wool/felt project is finished---

found some fabrics for the color card challenge

got the shoe bag made for Chooky's SAL

Counted cross stitch Christmas ornament is finished

and decided on a way to finish off these 2 punch needle works from a couple years ago

three more fussy cut hexies done


first attempt at this panel--did not like the green!!!

second attempt--much better--but ended up giving it to Denise!!!!

So ends a very busy month for me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment