Monday, February 25, 2013

FEBRUARY 2013

Let's see what did I do this month--
I got this far on this cc stitch--

couple more hexies--

more stitching on the lady--
got the twister quilt all hand quilted in time for Valentines day--


working on this panel of 5 in hand quilting--
Got pattern #3 done in the School house series by Kathy--
2 more fussy cut hexies made--
Feb's Christmas ornament finished
Stripe one of the Wiggly quilt-bom--
tote bag made for Feb SAL with Chookyblue from the book--Red Home
Got the first one stitched in the Sheep Virtues series--
Working on an old project--4 patch posie==
Made another tote in the newest line of fabric that came in the mail after the Red Home tote--

Been knitting on this shawl all month--mostly during the night--
and it is finished by the end of the month--
This is Jan and Feb block to a color month challenge--
Been working on this wool project all month--
And it was finished by the end of the month--

finally after 2 years I got this 4-patch posie quilt top done--
then I gave it to Sue at the quilt shop to finish and to donate to a women's group

And I got his little quilt top all finished--for the machine part!!!

and I watched the this lady--
Danica Patrick make history in a NASCAR--
she is the first women driver to make a pole position at the Daytona--
or any where I believe--
she is the first women to lead some laps under a green flag during a race--
first women to finish in the top 10 at the end of a race--she was 8th--
and the first women to finish a 500 lap race--I believe!!!
way to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment