Thursday, January 14, 2016

JANUARY 2016

been busy --


Have  3 snowmen embroider items stitched--


did some organizing so I could get to all my fabric and sewing items--
Prepped and finished my first bom for 2016-
from Quilt Doodles--

framed this counted cross stitch--
got the binding done on this civil war quilt--

 designed this Valentine door hanging-



and it is now finished--
and the binding is all sewn on this one--
I had gotten these 2 blocks done on a bom from Buttermilk Basin last year--
so decided I wanted to finish them--
in these envelopes is all 10 blocks ready to stitch--






 all 12 blocks are now done--yes--


quilt that I am hand quilting--about 1/2 done now--
had these 3 blocks done a long time ago--
need to do 3 more--

2 more are done and the 3rd one is started--
got this little hanging done--was a kit that Anne sent me for Christmas--
am doing the color of the month this year--
and chose to make dresses--
Jan was blue month
had to do something for a site with our word for this year--
my words are--Love and Laughter
and here is the back--
and here is 2 blocks prepped for a basket bom --
Jan and Feb--
so you can say I was busy in January--
also have a baby sweater on the needles--







No comments:

Post a Comment