Friday, February 3, 2017

JANUARY 2017

OFF to a good start--
I hope!!!
started off with getting a folding table for the sewing machine,
a lamp and a regular sized ironing board--

Finished this little quilt--

Got the Reindeer quilt top finished into a top--
and finally found the backing online and ordered it--

got this little cat ornament kit from Sunny--
so decided to do it right up--all ready for next Chmas--
Got the first little Downton Abbey quilt all finished--
made 2 more from this fabric line--
used up the rest of the squares into another small top--
and then also made some 9 batch blocks--16 of them--

sent this one to Anne--


For bom's for 2017--
I am doing the color challenge again this year--
January's color is purple--

one quilt will be birds and string blocks--
the second one will be--
a cat and a log cabin block--
but decided I did not like this  cat--sooo-



sent the other one to Anne--
another block of the month--


Is a Christmas one by Sew Fresh quilts--
and we got a mitten block--I made 2 blocks of mittens to go with the 2 stockings--

More work in January--
did get this one finished as a top--
though I spent alot of time trying to square it up--
then had to unstitch alot of it--
made a new purse for my Night Angel job--to carry the pager and cell phone in--
for the week that I work each month--




I finished off these counted cross stitches that I found in a drawer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment