Wednesday, May 10, 2017

APRIL

Another busy month-
and I kept up with all the bom's--

Did get another block done on this one--
and here is what I have done so far--

Started a new weekly sal--
that Alice is doing--
it is paper pieced--









Ordered this packette of fat quarters--
and this is what I made from it--so far--




And I started this quilt--
was fabric that Alice sent me for Christmas--
The next step on this quilt--
is to do a churn dash block around these 9 patches--
did order more fabric in this line to do that--

Here is this months color--
Multi---
cat one--


and here is Aprils block for the row by row by Buttermilk Basin--



and the 2 blocks for the Christmas quilt--

This is the 10" block I made to go with the Patchwork one--

and here is the 5" ones--
I was doing 6 of each one--
but think I will only do 3 of each from now on--
had a hard time getting these to come out to the correct measurement-
and I worked really hard at it!!!

And here is all the preemie sweater and hat sets that I have gotten knitted--


I did get some stitching done on another large wool piece--
but no photos--
and I am back to reading--tons of books--


No comments:

Post a Comment