Wednesday, March 29, 2017

MARCH

Another busy month--
This is the Pick six quilt --
I have to make lots and lots of these--about 100--

got all 12 blocks finished--
Then I had to add the corner pieces--
and then I just kept going--
and look at this--
a whole quilt top is done--it measures 52x66--I will have fun when it is time to quilt this one!!

More blocks made on the Christmas bom--

and the 2nd block is done for the month--
I did do the flames differently than the pattern did--

The color for March is Red--
I worked hard on making this cardinal--did not have a pattern!!
and the cat block is done--
also redid the paws--on the other ones--

I got some quilts hand basted while watching Nascar this month--
I squared up the sides on this one--it is not hexagon shapped


I got another wool project finished--
I really love how this came out--

I started making a St Patty's door hanging--

and I got it done--

after a change or two--again no pattern!!

I had to redo this block--
as I discovered half the rabbits were upside down--
and then made this months large block on my own--

and got all the 5" blocks caught up to date--
had sewed 4 patches in this mini charm packs together as leaders and enders--
then sewed them into a top--

Got this months wool bom done--


and another wool project has been started that was in the 'prep' box--
letters are done and some of the wool pieces are on it--
but lots of work on this one yet to come--

No comments:

Post a Comment