Saturday, July 15, 2017

JUNE 2017

Lets see what did I do this month--
I changed the borders on this quilt--
Bought this cute display case from Frannie for $10
Got a couple more blocks made for the Christmas quilt--
I changed my mine at least 4 times one the fabrics for this one--
still not sure???
and this block was fun--had to do some "adjusting" to get the strings to come right!!
I happened to be in Hobby Lobby the day before I was planing to make this --
and I found this neat green with pinecones in the fabric section--
really like how it came out--

Next 10" block for the Patchwork quilt--
and here is the line up so far on the 10"ones--
and here is the 4 small 5" ones--
and another 10" block--
and here is the 5" ones--

Annie signed me up to get this magazine for my b-day--

This months color was yellow--
here is the cat and the log cabin block--
and here is the bird I designed and the stripe block to go with her--


The wool block for this month--
love my lamb--
and so far this is what I have--
Worked on this bed quilt--
but had aways to go on it--


No comments:

Post a Comment