Monday, August 7, 2017

JULY 2017

I am actually keeping up with all of this years bom's--
and getting some other ufo finished--
June's wool block--
and here is July's block--
I need a couple buttons for this one yet--
a spider one for hanging off his tail and a couple candy corn buttons-

Decided that starting in July--
Sundays would be spent working on Christmas projects-
and so I started this one--


This month's color is Blue--
So here is the cat block--
it is also on the same block as the yellow one--
and here is the log cabin block to go with it--
and here is the bird block--
and the strip block that goes on that quilt-
and here is all the bird ones so far--

Got a baby sweater and hat knitted--
this set thought went to Terry for her new baby grandson--

I worked alot on finishing this quilt and machine quilting it--
Got is done--
made a blue binding for it from some fabric that Anne sent me for my b-day--perfect!!

Got the Reindeer head block made for the Christmas quilt--

and here is the 10" block for the Patchwork bom
and the 5 " ones --

so another stitchery month--

No comments:

Post a Comment