Sunday, November 12, 2017

OCTOBER

 Well--let's see what did I do this month??
Got this wall hanging done and hung on the door--

Started my very first pair of socks using self-stripping yarn--
First pair is done--
and the 2nd pair is started-


Pink was the color this month--
got the cat done-
and the bird one done--
Oh-- I did redo his tummy area--like the second one here better--

Worked more on this the Halloween mystery quilt--
and-
was able to get it all hand quilted by the end of Oct--



two more blocks done
what i have done so far
a christmas jelly roll
that I have had for a long time--needed making up
and a top is finished--took nearly all the strips for this-
am slowly working on this one on Sundays--
and got block #9 done on the Patchwork block of the month--
though the 10" one is wrong--
so the next day I redid it--
see much better--


No comments:

Post a Comment