Friday, December 28, 2018

AUGUST

This months color was orange--

a few more hearts got done-
and some cross stitching--
the summer abc got all the letters stitched in it--
but then decided to go back and do the designs on the fall one--
in hopes that it would be done in time to display this year--

and a couple more sweaters--


also in July and August I had 2 PT guys coming in 2 times a week for work outs--
Danny came and we did lower body--
and Mac came and we upper body--

and I packed and packed--
we shipped 22 boxes this time--and shipped them UPS from Staples--
still had a lot of broken items even with all the bubble wrap and quilts --

I flew back into Elmira on Aug 29th and knew the minute I stepped foot on the tarmac--
I wanted to go right back to Fl--Anne (and Fred) picked me up at the airport--
and then I started a huge adventure------

No comments:

Post a Comment