Monday, December 31, 2018

SEPT, OCT, NOV & DEC

I spent the first 2-3 months in NY with
a very painful and bad case of the shingles--
so not alot got done--

 Sept--
just a bit of counted cross stitching got done--
the severe pain in my whole right side of my torso
started mid month--


October was a blear--really-
little bit more done on the cross stitch--
2 applique hearts somehow got stitched--
and started a pair of socks--
these have hardly been worked on since--

November-
Fall did get finished--
found I could cross stitch for awhile after I ate breakfast--
but knitting really made my side flare up--
as did typing on the computer--

Dec-
finally some better-
though I think I had food poisoning really bad for 5 days after
Anne and I ate at Curlys on a Tues--

I did alot of sorting of my fabrics mid Nov and sent 3 totes full
with Denise to her shows--she made me a $100 but have lots left yet???

Then I sorted sewing notions ect-
and packaged up 2 medium boxes full--
and sent them to Lynn in CA to hand out to quilters who lost everything in
the fires out there--

Made 18 Polar bear Chmas ornaments and sent them to blog friends and others--

started knitting these little stockings--
(have 12 done--in different colors for next year so far)

this was my 'tree' this year--
and in the gifts plus some from Anne and Melinda--
from Carol in NY
from Alice, Sunny, Melinda and Anne--

And my big big accomplishment in 2018--
In Dec I got this one done--
the summer one--
and that means that I got all 5 samplers finished--

So I did get some quilts quilted this past year--
lots of counted cross stitching done-
and bom blocks done--

Today the last day of the year--2018--it is cold breezy and over cast--(30 degrees)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment!! You are so talented!! I just recently got back into doing stamped cross stitch. I am embarrassed to say that I dug out kits that I bought over 25 years ago!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete