Sunday, December 29, 2019

NOVEMBER

So how much stitching did I get done this month???
I did get October's done--
this was fun to stitch on the purple cloth--
one more basket is done--
was busy hand quilting this Chmas quilt top--
and I believe this one--makes all 20 of the baskets are now embroideried--
started back in 2010 or so I believe and 3 different times I got them out and worked on them--
and now they are finished--with one more week of Nascar yet to go for this season!!!!

and now November's is done--
just one more month to go in this series!
and I made a list of ufo's-
and I got this one all done --even the binding is done on it--yea!!!
I finally broke down and tried out the new oven that I got back in Sept when I moved in!!!
Dan came for Thanksgiving dinner--we played cards--
And I got this little print all hand quilted and binding on it to send to Anne--

No comments:

Post a Comment