Sunday, December 29, 2019

SEPTEMBER

This month turned into a big busy month--
as Dawn announced that she was moving to the state of Illinois on Oct4th--
so as I unpacked--we took boxes to her house and packed her up--
and had a rummage sale--

Frannie had picked me up at the airport when I landed--
and I stayed with her for 4 nights and slept on a canvas cot--
and we shopped everyday for things for the new apt--
I signed the new lease here on Sept 12th a Thursday--
and started sleeping her on Friday!!

Frannie and did make it to the Zoo on the last Tuesday of the month for the $5 each--

and I have to pay $5 a day here for lunch--it is served from 11:30-1:00 in the dinning room--
I have found a table of 4 with all of us newbie's--Karen has been here a bit over a month (74), Ruth has been here about that long too (89) and Me and then Shirley (92) right after me--
we have a good time visiting and laughing each lunch time--

I did keep up with the Inchies--though I went 19 days with only drawing them before I could find time to stitch those up and keep it going--

am so happy to be back in the Sunshine state!!!
Dawn took me out to eat at Chili's, Applebees, and Beef o Riley's--
Dan took Dawn and I out to eat at Shells, night before she left for IL--


No comments:

Post a Comment