Sunday, February 23, 2020

FEBRUARY 2020

guesssss what color this months is--
and I had no orange in the stash!!
4-9 patches
4-star blocks
3 sisters blocks




working on this on the week ends-

another week ends work--

small quilt top--

started working on the this sampler each day--

and decided on embroidering the aprons on Sunday's while watching the races--
this season to start with so got floss colors picked out--

and I bought a purple pansy plant--

made it to the Zoo with Frannie--once

got this sampler cross stitched--

and block one done on the Buttermilk basin bom-
lots and lots of stitching on this one

this months bird is the Indigo bunting--
he is really teal--and what a time I had finding the right fabric!!

and I have finally started stitching with fabric that is well over 10 years old

and I got this one all finished even the binding is on it--
all hand quilted--ready now for the next hand piecing bom starting in March--







1 comment:

  1. wow! You really accomplished a lot in 1 month! I love all your projects and your first one with the orange fabric...is that a QAL? So pretty! I adored the cross stitch with the birds. What pattern is that? I love it! Your small quilt top is lovely...that green is what I want in my kitchen..the old vintage green. Your embroidery sampler is so cute...you are good at embroidery. I need to brush up because I see so many that I would like to stitch. The Grandma's Aprons are adorable and they would look great in my vintage kitchen! Sweet pansies and I forget the name of those animals but they are so funny. I love the housework cross stitch...so true!!! LOL! I love Buttermilk Basin and I have a pattern of theirs I need to get busy on! Your quilts are so pretty and you inspire me! You have another blog where you do an ornament a month? I need to check that out as I need to participate! Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete