Saturday, May 23, 2020

MARCH 2020

This month life took  a huge turn
for the whole world--
mid month we went into a 'stay at home' order
from the government cause of COVID 19 virus!!
good thing I quilt!!

so I started on these--made 6 of them

Races started --so am working on these aprons now--

where I am at on a pair of socks--
(these did get done and sent to Sunny!)
quilt ready for hand quilting--

we were still stitching on this one even after the first of the month--
and now a full finish--really enjoy stitching these each February!
Got another mug mat finished--
started my designing of this rabbit in a basket--
he sure took me down a rabbit hole until it was finished!!!

worked on this block-
in the end I did about 2 of these--but still wasn't really happy--
this one I used the heavy heat and bond--


finally started working with this fabric--only it is still waiting for me!!!
worked on the hand quilting--
Ahh and it is finished--

Cross stitch finished--

kept working on this one--started many years ago--
and a finish--

another apron done--
orange is the color for the large color challenge block--

and this months color is blues--
the star blocks in blue--
and my ladies in blue-

Start of the hand  piecing blocks--
picked this group--sent to me a while ago from Alice--
we are doing one a week--
and

and decide to do a set in Christmas fabrics and I plan to donate this to Odessa Library--

found this in a thrift store and it just had to come home with me--

started 4 of these but said--thinking of you on them instead--

started another mystery quilt from Buttermilk Basin--

was a busy stitching month--
they shut down the dinning room after lunch on St Patty's day--
they are now delivering our lunches to our apartments--
and we all have to have the main menu each day--
that is so hard as there is alot I can't eat or won't eat--
oh well--
Frannie ended in the hospital at end of the month--
and had 3 major surgeries in one weeks time--










No comments:

Post a Comment