Saturday, July 18, 2020

MAY

Ok let's see what I was up to in May--
I do know it is my birthday month--72 yrs young now!!

Have  finish--all 6 are done--

two more hand piecing blocks are done-

won this charm pack--

working on blue applique hearts each day in May--



gifts from June and Anne--
and Melinda--


actually got into a real quilt shop in Suntree--
needed white hand quilting thread--and these all came home too--

a finish--
did these embroidered blocks years ago--
finally into a wall hanging--

was so excited to do this one with the bunny faces--
but don't like it at all--
good thing I still have more of the bunny faced fabric---


two more hand pieced blocks--


plus 2 more--this block is the only block that I had a hard time with--
but alot of others did too!!

this months color for the bird color challenge was green--

For the Covid -19 we all got stimlus checks of $1,200
you know where alot of mine went--

Racing started back up after over 2 months off cause of Covid 19
with no one in the stands--
so did finish up the apron blocks--

another baby sweater finished-


the last block for the hand piecing blocks-

my hat lady blocks got put into a top--
though again not really happy with the colors I picked to finish them--
wanted them to look like they were in a store window--
I do have them hung in the bathroom sink area-and they do look nice there!

worked on--but need more of the light pink for a narrow border going around the center part first--

this is it for May--
a busy month again--





No comments:

Post a Comment